KAB LS acts in a variety of corporate transactions, based on an in-depth knowledge of corporate law and corporate governance principles:
- various corporate law transactions: transformations, mergers, asset contributions, contributions-distributions, demergers, carve-outs, dissolutions, liquidations, etc..;
- operations concerning the capital, issues of bonds and securities of all kinds ;
- advice and implementation of recommendations relating to the choice and adaptation of forms of corporate and managerial organization;
- implementation of various intra-group contracts and agreements (current accounts, shareholders' agreements, provision of services, technical assistance, etc.) ;
- assistance in the definition, implementation and suspension of mandate contracts and management agreements; and
- assistance in defining and implementing delegations of authority concerning executives.