Internal and International Taxation
KAB LS assists its clients in matters of national and international tax matters.
The firm assists private investors and institutional clients in the development of international investment schemes and implements tax strategies adapted to the complex issues arising from a growing cross-border activity.
In the context of M&A transactions, the firm intervenes upstream by validating the acquisition plan and performing the tax audit of the target group.
KAB LS is active in the following areas in particular:
- Validation of the acquisition plan;
- Obtaining any prior authorization;
- Obtaining tax consolidation exit agreements;
- The follow-up of tax registrations and transfer taxes;
- The handling of tax disputes within the framework of the asset and liability guarantee agreement.
In addition to assisting its clients in the implementation of international investment and restructuring operations, KAB LS provides practical solutions in the areas of international real estate taxation, head office migration, taxation of foreign states, transfer pricing policy, FATCA/CRS/BEPS regulations, etc.